Smokin' BBQ Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
BBQ sauce and smoked paprika are the key ingredients to making this chili recipe taste extra-smokin' good. Not only is our Smokin' BBQ Chili recipe flavor-packed and delicious, but it's made in just one pot, so it's extra-easy to clean up, too!
What You'll Need
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- 3 cups barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika (optional)
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 3 (15-1/2-ounce) cans kidney beans
What to Do
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, combine beef, onion, and garlic; cook until meat is browned, stirring occasionally. Add tomatoes, jalapeno, barbecue sauce, chili powder, paprika, if desired, cumin, salt, hot pepper sauce, and kidney beans; stir to mix well.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- We like to top this chili with a little bit of shredded Cheddar cheese!
- Folks all over the country have their own way of eating chili, which is why we've got lots of options on our site! Check out our Best Vegetable Chili Recipes and White Chili Recipes for more ideas!
- It's always important to stay safe when working in the kitchen. Check out these fire prevention tips from the National Fire Prevention Association (NFPA) for facts about fire and how you can prevent or turn one off safely and quickly.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the heat of summer has us turning away from comfort foods, we like to turn to recipes like this Chilled Beefed-Up Summer Salad. And, since salad is only as good as the dressing that goes on it, you can bet we've paired this beefy summer salad with the perfect, homemade, creamy horseradish dressing to make this extra mm..mm..tasty!