The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Twenty Minute Italian Chili
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
A bowl of hot chili can really hit the spot! This one goes from stovetop to table in about twenty minutes, so we can always enjoy the taste of comfort...even when we're busy!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage, casings removed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 (14-1/2-ounce) cans Italian stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (15-ounce) cans cannellini beans, undrained
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
What to Do
In a soup pot, cook the chicken, sausage, and onion over high heat 5 to 6 minutes, or until browned, stirring to break up the sausage.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook an additional 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
If you enjoyed this recipe, check out our free eCookbook, World's Best Chili Recipes: 21 Easy Chili Recipes Everyone Will Love.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The "butter tart" is considered one of Canada's quintessential desserts, and with good reason! All it takes is just one bite to understand what makes these so special. The pastry is super flaky, the filling is butter-rich, and together...they're amazing! Our recipe for Canada Tarts is one you'll want to add to your recipe box!