19th Hole Spritzers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nothing is more refreshing than an icy cold drink. Well, except for an icy cold drink with ice cubes made out of lemonade, iced coffee or even milk. Here we added lemonade ice cubes to iced tea and finished it off with a splash of lemon-lime sparkling water to give our Arnold Palmer a new twist. Wanna add a shot of vodka or rum? Go ahead; there are no rules. (Except you need to be 21 to drink the spiked version.)
What You'll Need
- 10 lemonade ice cubes (see Tip)
- 2 cups (16 ounces) refrigerated ice tea
- 1 cup (8 ounces) lemon-lime sparkling water or soda
- 2 ounces vodka (optional)
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
What to Do
- In two tall glasses, evenly divide ice cubes, ice tea, sparkling water, and vodka, if desired. Squeeze a wedge of lemon into mixture and stir. Garnish with mint and serve.
Test Kitchen Tip:
In two tall glasses, evenly divide ice cubes, ice tea, sparkling water, and vodka, if desired. Squeeze a wedge of lemon into mixture and stir. Garnish with mint and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!