We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Agua frescas (Spanish for water refreshments) are popular in Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean, and are made from fruits blended with sugar and water to make a non-alcoholic beverage. Due to the natural sweetness of watermelon, a minimal amount of additional sugar is required.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup finely chopped watermelon
- 7 cups coarsely chopped watermelon
- 6 cups watermelon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
What to Do
- In a large serving pitcher, combine all ingredients except water; stir gently. Add water to desired taste and consistency.
If you'd like to cut the calories in this refreshing drink, feel free to substitute artifical sweetener for the sugar.
If you'd like, you can garnish with watermelon wedges and mint.
- For more sweet and cool recipes like this one, click here.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 0.0mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %