We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Blend up a delicious-tasting banana shake in minutes! This Banana Milkshake is made with vanilla ice cream, which makes it extra-creamy. You'll love every sip!
What You'll Need
- 4 large scoops vanilla ice cream
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Blend 1 to 2 minutes, or until well combined.
- Pour into 4 glasses and serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
These are a real Southern specialty; if you've never had the chance to try them, you'd better get ready to eat more than one! These Tangy Pickled Eggs are an old-fashioned Southern recipe that is now easy to make at home! Just a few easy steps and simple ingredients and you'll be making Tangy Pickled Eggs in no time!