Black and White Soda
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Ever heard someone order a "Black & White" before? If you've ever been to an old-fashioned soda counter before, then you know that it's just another way of saying an ice cream soda made with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup. Give our Black and White Soda a try to make this old-fashioned recipe a new favorite!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons chocolate flavor syrup
- 1 cup cold seltzer
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream (optional)
What to Do
- In a tall glass, combine the milk and chocolate syrup; mix well.
- Add the seltzer; stir until well combined.
- Add the ice cream and top with the whipped cream, if desired.
Sprinkle the whipped cream with some chocolate sprinkles and serve with a long-handled spoon and a straw for that authentic soda fountain look.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 535
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 9.5g 48 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 7.6g 15 %
- Cholesterol 60mg 20 %
- Sodium 200mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 92g 31 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.4g 10 %
- Sugars 80g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you've got fresh peaches, it only takes a few ingredients to make something spectacular. This easy pie recipe is a slice of Southern heaven and best served with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. Everyone will be dreamy-eyed with full bellies when you serve our Peachy Keen Cream Pie.