Bubbly Wedding Punch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Drink to the newlyweds' happiness with this wedding favorite. Since it's a bubbly refresher, I guess you could say it's perfect served with toast --wedding toast, that is!
What You'll Need
- 2 (6-ounce) cans pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 (4-serving size) package lime-flavored gelatin
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- Ice cubes
What to Do
- In a large pitcher, combine the pineapple juice, water, lemon juice, sugar, and gelatin mix, stirring until the sugar and gelatin have dissolved.
- Add the ginger ale; mix well. Serve in individual glasses over ice.
For a punch bowl, double the quantity of all the ingredients. If you want a totally sparkling wedding punch, replace the water with club soda.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We put a shortcut twist on the time-honored recipe for Amish Friendship Bread. Instead of passing around a starter, our Amish Friendship Bread recipe makes enough for two loaves, so you can just call your friends and invite them over to enjoy the finished product!