Chocolate Banana Milkshake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This super-quick chocolate and banana ice cream shake makes for a great afternoon treat, especially when it's warm out. Plus, our Chocolate Banana Milkshake is made with just 4-ingredients, so you know it's going to be easy!
What You'll Need
- 4 large scoops chocolate ice cream
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 ripe bananas, cut into chunks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- In a blender, combine all ingredients. Blend 1 to 2 minutes, or until well combined.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take your taste buds on a Mediterranean vacation with our recipe for Greek Potatoes. This easy potato recipe gets its classic Greek flavors from some crumbled feta, olive oil, and other fresh herbs. A side dish this good deserves a big "Opa!"