Cocoa Peppermint Frosty
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mix up a little bit of the holiday season into your milkshake with our recipe for Cocoa Peppermint Frosty. The crushed peppermint candies go perfectly with our blend of vanilla ice cream and cocoa powder!
What You'll Need
- 6 red-and-white peppermint hard candies, unwrapped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 cups milk, divided
- 2 large scoops vanilla ice cream
What to Do
- Place the candies in a blender, cover, and blend until finely crushed. Be sure all the candy is finely crushed.
- Add sugar, cocoa, and 1 cup milk; blend well.
- Add remaining milk and the ice cream. Blend until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately.
If you want to enjoy this with a bit less fat, you can use skim milk and low-fat frozen yogurt or ice cream and it will still be a smooth and creamy treat.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!