Cocoa Peppermint Frosty
Mix up a little bit of the holiday season into your milkshake with our recipe for Cocoa Peppermint Frosty. The crushed peppermint candies go perfectly with our blend of vanilla ice cream and cocoa powder!
What You'll Need
- 6 red-and-white peppermint hard candies, unwrapped
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 2 cups milk, divided
- 2 large scoops vanilla ice cream
What to Do
- Place the candies in a blender, cover, and blend until finely crushed. Be sure all the candy is finely crushed.
- Add sugar, cocoa, and 1 cup milk; blend well.
- Add remaining milk and the ice cream. Blend until smooth and creamy. Serve immediately.
If you want to enjoy this with a bit less fat, you can use skim milk and low-fat frozen yogurt or ice cream and it will still be a smooth and creamy treat.
Read NextOld-Fashioned Root Beer Float