Creamy Maple Coffee Punch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Iced coffee with a hint of maple sounds different, huh? Well, the taste of our Creamy Maple Coffee Punch will bring lots of oohs and aahs (and without all the sugar of traditional iced coffee).
What You'll Need
- 8 cups hot water
- 1/2 cup instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups maple syrup (see Note)
- 2 cups heavy cream
What to Do
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil; remove from heat and stir in coffee, vanilla, and maple syrup.
- Let cool slightly then refrigerate overnight.
- Stir in heavy cream then serve in a punch bowl with lots of ice.
Imitation maple syrup or pancake syrup will work fine, but for a true maple flavor, pure maple syrup is the best.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.