Extra Thick Chocolate Shake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hooray! No more having to search for a home-style diner to get a real, thick chocolate shake. Now you can order up one of these in your own kitchen.
What You'll Need
- 3 large scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate-flavored syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup whipped cream or frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- In a blender, combine ice cream, milk, syrup, and vanilla; blend on high speed until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour into 4 glasses and top each with a teaspoon of whipped cream. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking to shake up the menu at your game day bash? If so, then you need to make these Honey BBQ Chicken Bites. They've got a crispy seasoned coating that makes them really addictive. And when they're drizzled with our homemade honey BBQ sauce, you can bet they're going to make 'em disappear!