Fresh Strawberry Banana Smoothie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Strawberry and banana smoothies are one of the most popular smoothie combinations out there. Instead of paying more for one at the smoothie shop, you can whip up a Fresh Strawberry Banana Smoothie right at home. It's really easy and tastes even better!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, cleaned and hulled
- 1 banana, peeled and halved
- 1/4 cup vanilla nonfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup ice
- 1 dollop whipped cream (for garnish)
What to Do
- Place strawberries, banana, and yogurt in a blender container. Pulse until fruit is well blended, scraping sides of container, if necessary.
- Add ice; pulse until well blended.
- Pour into a tall glass and top with a dollop of whipped cream. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Have yourself a morning Greek feast with our recipe for Spinach Feta Scramble. Fluffy scrambled eggs, fresh veggies, and feta cheese make for a super colorful and egg-ceptionally delicious way to start your day. You'll love this flavorful way to enjoy scrambled eggs!