Frozen Blueberry Margaritas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Blueberries have amazing health benefits-they're one of the top sources of disease-fighting antioxidants in fruits and vegetables. So, cheers to good health!
What You'll Need
- Fresh orange juice or lime juice (optional)
- Decorator sugar crystals (optional)
- 3 cups ice
- 1/3 cup tequila
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
What to Do
- Dip rims of margarita glasses in orange juice then dip in sugar crystals to coat, if desired.
- Process ice and remaining 5 ingredients in a blender until smooth. Serve in prepared glasses.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Pull-Apart Cheese Bread is great for a movie night at home with some friends and family. That's 'cause this pull-apart bread is made with delicious and irresistible ingredients, like two kinds of melted cheese and yummy buttermilk biscuits. Just don't blame us if this recipe steals the show!