Lemony Frozen Iced Tea
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Lemony Frozen Iced Tea is one of our favorite ways to stay cool during the summer! It's important to stay hydrated while you're having fun-in-the-sun, so serve this up to the kids! To make it company fancy you can dress it up with lemon slices and mint. No matter how you serve it, this change-of-pace dessert is going to be a totally new way to feel refreshed!
What You'll Need
- 6 1/2 cups water
- 6 tea bags
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
What to Do
- In a soup pot over high heat bring water to a boil. Remove soup pot from heat and add tea bags; let them steep 10 minutes or until desired strength. Remove tea bags from water and discard.
- Add sugar to tea, stirring to dissolve. Stir in lemon juice and allow to cool.
- Pour tea mixture into a baking dish, cover and freeze at least 6 hours, or until firm.
- Remove from freezer and scrape entire mixture with a fork until fluffy. Serve immediately or spoon into a freezer container and keep frozen until ready to serve.
Check This Out!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Try your hand at making your own homemade candy with our recipe for Mini Almond Dream Bars. Just like the name implies, these 4-ingredient candy bars taste like a dream. You can make these any time, so you have them on-hand whenever you're craving a sweet treat!