Green Tea Punch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A blend of watermelon, green tea, and grape juice -- add chardonnay for the perfect party punch! With a watermelon-blended beverage there is no wasted watermelon. Even a less-than-perfect or over-ripe watermelon can be used, and the flavor and texture are extended with an inexpensive, natural ingredient. This beverage is nutritious, unique, delicious, filling, and incredibly refreshing!
What You'll Need
- 8 cups watermelon puree (medium seedless watermelon)
- 8 cups unsweetened green tea, chilled
- 4 cups purple grape juice
- 1 cup cherry juice (optional)
- 2 (1-liter) bottles ginger ale
- 2 bottles chardonnay (optional)
What to Do
- In a large beverage container or punch bowl, combine all ingredients; stir gently.
- Chill until ready to serve. Serve over ice.
For more refreshing and creative recipes like this one, click here.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Rice isn't only for serving as a side dish or throwing at weddings! It's also a main ingredient in this to-die-for dessert. Our Baked Custard Rice Pudding is a traditional, custard-style pudding that can be served hot or chilled - either way it's so tasty!