We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Time to celebrate? Invite some friends over and make a pitcher of Pomegranate Sangria! Time to relax? Put on your PJs and make some Pomegranate Sangria! Whatever the case may be, you can un-wind with this yummy, adult beverage.
What You'll Need
- 1 (6-ounce) container frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) container frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 cups pomegranate juice
- 3 cups Burgundy or other dry red wine
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 lime, washed and thinly sliced
- 1 orange, washed and thinly sliced
- Ice cubes
- Pomegranate seeds for garnish (optional)
What to Do
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, combine limeade and lemonade concentrates, pomegranate juice, wine, and water; stir until well combined.
- Stir in lime and orange slices, and serve in ice-filled tall glases or wine glasses. Garnish with pomegranate seeds, if you'd like.
Make an ice mold to float in your punch bowl of sangria. That'll keep it chilled just right all night long.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
They say everything's bigger in Texas, which must be why this casserole is so big on taste! Our Texas Broccoli and Rice Casserole is creamy, cheesy, and oh-so-easy. It's perfect alongside anything from Texas brisket to your favorite chicken dinner!