Pumpkin Pie Shooters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We all could use some last-minute ideas during the holidays, especially when we're entertaining company. Our Pumpkin Pie Shooters whip up in just 5 minutes and taste like the creamiest pumpkin pie...in the form of a milkshake! A little whipped cream and a dusting of nutmeg make these really impressive!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup pumpkin pie filling
- 3 large scoops vanilla ice cream (about 3 cups)
- 1/4 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 cup brandy (optional)
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Nutmeg for sprinkling
What to Do
- In a blender, combine pumpkin pie filling, ice cream, half-and-half, and brandy, if desired. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into individual shot glasses, garnish with whipped cream, and sprinkle with nutmeg. Serve immediately.
Can't enough of the creaminess of pumpkin? We bet your group will also love our Creamy Pumpkin Mousse!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can serve up a restaurant-worthy dinner while sticking to your budget, with this easy recipe for Crazy-Good Rosemary Chicken. These juicy chicken breasts are topped with a flavor-packed sauce made with some onions, a little lemon juice, a splash of wine, and a bit of mustard. The results are amazing!