Soda Fountain Root Beer Float
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Soda Fountain Root Beer Float is a long-time classic sure to bring back fond memories! Between the creamy vanilla and frothy, carbonated foam, who can resist this nostalgic and delicious treat?
What You'll Need
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream, divided
- 1 cup chilled root beer soda
- Whipped cream and cherry for garnish
What to Do
- In a tall glass, add one scoop ice cream. Pour in half the root beer soda, add the remaining scoop of ice cream and root beer.
- Top with whipped cream and cherry. Serve immediately.
Make sure you use a straw and a long-handled spoon to help you enjoy every last bit. (It gives that old-fashioned ice cream fountain look, too!)
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 359
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 8.5g 42 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 4.4g 9 %
- Cholesterol 55mg 18 %
- Sodium 132mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 56g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 3 %
- Sugars 53g 0 %