St. Patrick's Day Cocktails
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It used to be that we made this drink only in honor of St. Patrick's Day. But our friends insisted they didn't want to wait another whole year for it, so we gave in and now they can enjoy it any time of the year!
What You'll Need
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 4 1/2 teaspoons chocolate-flavored syrup
- 3/4 cup Irish or other whiskey
What to Do
- In a blender, combine all ingredients and blend on medium speed until thoroughly mixed.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve, then mix again and serve over ice in cordial glasses or juice-sized glasses.
This drink can be made ahead of time and stored, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. For a thick, rich Irish milkshake, add a scoop or two of vanilla ice cream and blend until smooth.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone knows that pork and apples makes for a winning combo, which is why we love this down-home recipe for Pork Chops Applesauce. This dinner recipe is perfect for your bunch at home, 'cause every bite is sure to deliver lots of classic flavor. (Plus, our homemade applesauce is so easy and so tasty!)