Strawberry Kiwi Smoothies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The creamy, fruit combination in this frothy blender drink will give you a taste of the tropics. Whip up a batch of these easy-to-make Strawberry Kiwi Smoothies and relax under the sun.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, washed and patted dry
- 1 kiwi, peeled
- 2 teaspoons sugar (see Notes)
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
What to Do
- In a blender, blend all ingredients, except ice cream, until fruit is pureed.
- Add ice cream and blend until smooth and thick. Serve immediately.
Add more or less sugar depending on the sweetness of the strawberries. For a lighter version, use nonfat frozen yogurt and skim milk.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold!This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!