We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 cup per serving
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
This recipe for virgin Strawberry Margaritas allows you to enjoy a sweet taste of refreshing summer fun, without getting tipsy. There's no shame in being a teetotaler when you've got options like this! Plus, it's also a safe way for the kids to enjoy an "adult" beverage!
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 1/2 cups cold water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen whole strawberries
- 1 cup ice cubes
- Kosher salt for decorating
What to Do
- In a large blender, combine all ingredients. Blend until well mixed and thick.
- Garnish rims of glasses with salt. Pour margarita mixture into glasses and serve immediately.
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- If you'd like to make the authentic version of our Strawberry Margarita recipe (for adults only), add 1/4 to 1/3 cup tequila or rum before blending!
- For more refreshing non-alcoholic cocktails, try our Peach Melba Cooler, or our Pink Lemonade Slushy.
- If you're making drinks for a crowd, serve our Sparkling Garden Punch!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Looking to shake up the menu at your game day bash? If so, then you need to make these Honey BBQ Chicken Bites. They've got a crispy seasoned coating that makes them really addictive. And when they're drizzled with our homemade honey BBQ sauce, you can bet they're going to make 'em disappear!