Tropical Summer Punch
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Tropical Summer Punch is festive and easy to throw together for all kinds of summer fun, or for any time you want it to feel like summer. Great for last-minute guests, graduations, backyard parties...whatever.
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) can pineapple chunks in natural juice
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 quart ginger ale, chilled
- 1 quart cranberry juice, chilled
- 2 cups (16 ounces) apple juice, chilled
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen strawberries
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
What to Do
- Combine undrained pineapple chunks and the orange juice and limeade concentrates in a punch bowl. Add 2 orange juice cans of water. Pour in ginger ale, cranberry juice, and apple juice.
- Float frozen strawberries and lemon slices on top, and serve immediately.
Makes 4-1/2 quarts punch.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you get a craving for fresh baked cookies, you have to do what you have to do. Luckily, here in the Test Kitchen, we can make cookies any time we want. Our go-to are these Oatmeal Cranberry cookies. Can you blame us? These sweet oats and tart cranberries are always a treat when washed down with ice cold milk. We wish you could smell the scent of cinnamon in the Test Kitchen, but making them in your home is just as tasty.