We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Grab the garlic, because you'll be fighting off the vampires after you whip up this fruity concoction! Vampire Sangria is sure to be a hit at your Halloween or other parties.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 (6-ounce) container frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) container frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups dry red wine
- 2 cups cold water
- 16 maraschino cherries
- 1 lime, washed and cut into chunks
- 1 orange, washed and cut into chunks
- Ice cubes
What to Do
- In a large pitcher, combine pomegranate juice, limeade and lemonade concentrates; add wine and stir until well combined.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and serve in wine or tall ice-filled glasses.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.