We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Grab the garlic, because you'll be fighting off the vampires after you whip up this fruity concoction! Vampire Sangria is sure to be a hit at your Halloween or other parties.
What You'll Need
- 3 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 (6-ounce) container frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (6-ounce) container frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 cups dry red wine
- 2 cups cold water
- 16 maraschino cherries
- 1 lime, washed and cut into chunks
- 1 orange, washed and cut into chunks
- Ice cubes
What to Do
- In a large pitcher, combine pomegranate juice, limeade and lemonade concentrates; add wine and stir until well combined.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and serve in wine or tall ice-filled glasses.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!