Watermelon Champagne Sangria
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll be the toast of the town when you serve our easy Watermelon Champagne Sangria. Watermelon plus a lively combo of fresh fruit turns a bottle of bubbly into homemade sangria. Raise a glass of colorful and flavorful pizzazz at your next party.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups chopped seedless watermelon
- 1 seedless orange, peeled and broken into sections
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced just before serving the sangria
- 1 cup seedless grapes, cut into halves
- 1 bottle dry champagne
What to Do
- Toss the fruit together and divide among champagne glasses. Pour champagne over the fruit, and serve.
Adapted from recipe courtesy of the National Watermelon Promotion Board
Adapted from the National Watermelon Promotion Board.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!