We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our refreshing lycopene-rich Watermelon Margaritas can be the hit of your summer party! With the option of a nonalcoholic version, these offer tasty sipping for everyone.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen margarita mixer, thawed
- 1/2 cup tequila (see Notes)
- 2 cups seedless watermelon chunks
- 3 cups ice cubes
What to Do
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; blend until well mixed and thick.
- Dip rims of glasses in 1/4 inch of water then dip in coarse salt. Pour margaritas into salted glasses and serve immediately.
- Garnish with lime wedges and fresh mint.
- If you prefer a nonalcoholic version, substitute water for tequila.
For more tasty watermelon recipes, please visit: www.watermelon.org/
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a party? If so, then you've got to make our Not-Fried Chicken Cheese Balls! They feature the delicious trio of chicken, cheese, and bacon in an easy-to-eat form. Your guests will love taking a bite out of these (and you'll love how simple they are to make!).