We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have a taste of your childhood favorite with our Blueberry Lemonade! This is a super easy way to keep refreshed under the summer sun. Fresh squeezed lemons and beautifully tart blueberries make a fantastic combo in our most stunning drink recipe yet! You and your crew are going to go crazy over this "berry" tasty beverage.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice (4 to 5 large lemons)
- 3 cups ice cubes
- 4 cups sparkling water or club soda
What to Do
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, water, blueberries, and lemon zest. Bring to a boil over medium heat, then simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until blueberries start to burst, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and pour through a fine sieve, discarding blueberry skins. Let blueberry mixture cool.
- In a large pitcher, combine blueberry syrup, lemon juice, and ice; mix well. When ready to serve, stir in the sparkling water.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.