We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Nothing says “Happy Halloween” like these fun-tasting mocktails that are bewitchingly good. And since they are super easy to make, thanks to a bunch of everyday items that we can find in our supermarket’s freezer case, you can’t miss. These are perfect for the kids as is, but if you want to kick them up to make them, let’s say…adult friendly, a splash of rum or vodka will make these extra boo-tiful.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 cups orange juice
- 4 cups lemon-lime soda
- 3 scoops orange sherbet
- 6 scoops lime sherbet
What to Do
Head on over to Easy Home Meals to finish this spooktacular recipe!
Mr. Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- To make these extra fun, garnish with Halloween picks or candy.
- For more sweet Halloween recipes, make our Halloween Candy Bars or oue Halloween "Scream" Cheese Brownies!
- Looking for more festive fall drink recipes? You'll love our Apple Pie Hot Toddy, or our Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate.
- For more fun, make our Pumpkin Cream Cheese Bundt Cake or our Ghostly Halloween Cheesecake.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.