Ultimate Strawberry Margaritas
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This strawberry margarita recipe is perfect for a Friday night out, Sunday morning brunch, or really, just any time you you're in the mood for something fun and refreshing! And rather than rimming each glass with salt, we thought granulated sugar would really make these pop. We think our Ultimate Strawberry Margaritas are summer in a glass! Be careful though, they're so sweet and delicious, you might forget they can pack a powerful punch thanks to the tequila.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh strawberries + extra for garnish
- 5 cups ice cubes
What to Do
- In a blender, combine tequila, triple sec, lime juice, sugar, 1 cup strawberries, and the ice cubes; blend until well mixed and thick.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with strawberries. Serve immediately. (And get the party started!)
Test Kitchen Tip
Before pouring the margarita mix, you can rim your favorite glasses with coarse salt, or even better--give it an added sweet taste with some rimmed sugar! Dip the rim of the glass into some water and then into the sugar to ensure it sticks! Pour in the Ultimate Strawberry Margarita mixture, garnish it with strawberries, and your friends will think they've gone to a high class bar!
- For another sweet taste of summer, try our Watermelon Margaritas!
- If you want a traditional margarita recipe, check out Marvelous Frozen Margaritas!
The creation of the Margarita is up for debate, but one tale tells of a socialite by the name of Margarita who created the drink for her friends in the 1940s, and by way of Tommy Hilton got the drink slipped into hotel menus. True? False? Either way, the margarita has come a long way and evolved into a very popular drink!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 176
- Calories from Fat 2.3
- Total Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.3g 1 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 23mg 1 %
- Total Carbohydrates 22g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %