Almond Chocolate Macaroons
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 6 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Your taste buds are in for a treat when you sink your teeth into these Almond Chocolate Macaroons. It's an easy cookie recipe that whips up in no time at all!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, melt chocolate over low heat. Let cool 5 to 10 minutes. Stir in coconut and almonds.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer on high speed, beat egg whites and salt until foamy. Gradually add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form and sugar dissolves (2 to 4 minutes). Add almond extract, then fold egg white mixture into chocolate mixture. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes. Cool 1 minute on baking sheets; transfer cookies to wire racks to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a big Christmas list, we've got a yummy, budget-friendly solution! Our Caramel-Dipped Chocolate Apples are the perfect DIY Christmas gifts! Everyone will love the combo of ooey gooey caramel, sweet chocolate, and crisp apple, but want to know the best part? There's an unlimited amount of ways to decorate these!