Almond Chocolate Macaroons
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 6 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Your taste buds are in for a treat when you sink your teeth into these Almond Chocolate Macaroons. It's an easy cookie recipe that whips up in no time at all!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup finely chopped almonds
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, melt chocolate over low heat. Let cool 5 to 10 minutes. Stir in coconut and almonds.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- In a medium bowl with an electric mixer on high speed, beat egg whites and salt until foamy. Gradually add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form and sugar dissolves (2 to 4 minutes). Add almond extract, then fold egg white mixture into chocolate mixture. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes. Cool 1 minute on baking sheets; transfer cookies to wire racks to cool completely. Store in an airtight container.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Flank Steak Pinwheels are a mouthwatering, savory meal you can use for so many occasions! It's perfect for a romantic candlelit dinner on date night, or as a Sunday supper after church! Not only does it taste amazing, but it looks like it came straight from the restaurant!