Anytime Cookie Balls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Do you need a dessert that can go to school, to work, and even be ready-to-go when you get unexpected company? These will do all that! They're ready for anytime, anywhere (and they travel so well, too)! When it comes to simple cookie recipes, this is one of the yummiest ideas out there.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup shelled walnuts
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients except confectioners' sugar. Pulse mixture on and off until well blended.
- Form mixture into bite-sized balls and place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes then place cookies on cooling rack to cool. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
These store well in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks, as long as you wait till they're completely cooled before storing.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!