We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15.25-ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 10 graham cracker squares, coarsely crushed
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cake mix, oil, brown sugar, and eggs. Stir in cracker crumbs and chocolate chips. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until golden around edges; remove cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
These homemade cookies freeze really well, so go ahead and make an extra batch to keep on hand.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Calories 141
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 1.5g 8 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 1.4g 3 %
- Cholesterol 13mg 4 %
- Sodium 126mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 21g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Crowd-Pleasing Brisket doesn't require a ton of fuss. There's no seasoning rub or long hours in a smoker required. Plus, since it's made with our own easy throw-together sauce, you better believe the flavors are bold!This melt-in-your-mouth brisket recipe is the perfect meal for any holiday, get-together, or anytime you feel like treating yourself. It's so easy and so flavorful, the crowd will think you worked all day!