Caramel Pretzel Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 cookie
- COOK TIME
- 7 Min
Who would've thought that such a simple recipe could result in such a sweet and satisfying treat? Our Caramel Pretzel Squares are the perfect bite-sized cookies for your cookie platter. They're made with just 4 ingredients, which means they're easy to throw together. And the combination of sweet, salty, and crunchy, and chewy is just divine!
What You'll Need
- 40 square pretzels
- 1 (11-ounce) package caramels
- 40 pecan halves, toasted
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange pretzel squares in rows on baking sheet, then top each pretzel with 1 caramel. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until caramels are softened. Gently press a toasted pecan onto each caramel, then let cool.
- Once cookies have cooled, in a microwaveable bowl, melt chocolate chips 60 to 90 seconds, stirring occasionally until chocolate is melted and smooth. (Do not overheat.) Use a fork to dip into chocolate and drizzle over cookies. Allow chocolate to set. Serve or keep stored in an airtight container.