We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 4 dozen cookies
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Easy-as-can-be and fruit-chunky, too. What are you waiting for?
What You'll Need
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup (1½ sticks) butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1/2 cup chopped maraschino cherries
- 1 cup finely crushed corn flakes
What to Do
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
In a large bowl, cream together sugar and butter. Add remaining ingredients, except crushed corn flakes, and blend well.
Form dough into 1-inch balls, then roll balls in crushed corn flakes. Place on ungreased cookie sheets and bake 12 to 15 minutes, until light golden.
- Remove from cookie sheets and cool on wire racks.