Chocolate Almond Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 dozen cookies
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Here's a tasty treat that can go to school, work, or even be served when unexpected company arrives. These Chocolate Almond Bites will be ready whenever you need them!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup shelled almonds
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients except 1 cup of chocolate chips. Pulse mixture on and off until well blended. Form mixture into bite-sized balls and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes, then allow to cool.
- In a small microwaveable bowl, microwave remaining chocolate chips for 1 minute, or until smooth. Dip each cookie halfway into chocolate and place on cookie sheets until chocolate is hardened.
These store well in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks, as long as they're completely cooled before storing.