Chocolate Chip Orange Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Fresh-squeezed orange juice adds bright flavor to these Chocolate Chip Orange Cookies. This sweet cookie recipe can make any day feel extra-special, so bake up enough to share with friends, too!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons finely grated orange zest
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy. Add orange juice and orange zest; mix well.
- Add flour, baking powder, and salt; beat until well combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto baking sheets.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until edges are golden. Let cool 5 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 34
- Calories 175
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 5.5g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 2.3g 5 %
- Cholesterol 14mg 5 %
- Sodium 163mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 24g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you're a dunker or a dipper, our Parmesan Onion Board is the perfect addition to your best soup recipes! It's got the bold flavors of onion, poppy seeds, and Parmesan cheese, and let's face it, that goes with just about anything!