Chocolate Chocolate Chunks
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Hoo boy, a rich-tasting chocolate cookie that's quick and simple to make. Will they love 'em? You bet!
What You'll Need
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons light cream
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chunks (2 cups)
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans, optional
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour and baking soda; set aside.
- In another large bowl, with an electric mixer, cream together the butter and sugars; add the vanilla and mix well. Add the cocoa and beat until well blended. Add the cream and, on low speed, gradually add the flour mixture; beat until mixed. Stir in the chocolate chunks and nuts.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets; flatten the cookies slightly. Bake for 12 to 13 minutes. Do not overbake (the cookies should feel soft when done.)
- Cool for 2 minutes on the cookie sheets, then remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Makes about 2 dozen.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you're a dunker or a dipper, our Parmesan Onion Board is the perfect addition to your best soup recipes! It's got the bold flavors of onion, poppy seeds, and Parmesan cheese, and let's face it, that goes with just about anything!