Chocolate Confetti Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 60 cookies
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Bring back the days of sharing a double-dipped chocolate ice cream cone covered with rainbow sprinkles. Yes, you can get that same classic combination in a cookie recipe...our Chocolate Confetti Cookies.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup rainbow sprinkles (see Note)
What to Do
- In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add eggs, beating well. On lowest speed of an electric mixer, add the flour, baking powder, and salt; blend well. Stir in the melted chocolate chips and the sprinkles; mix well.
- Divide dough in half and roll each half into a 2-inch-diameter log. Wrap each log in waxed paper and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours, or freeze 1 hour, until firm.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
- Slice cookies 1/4-inch thick and place on prepared baking sheets. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until firm.
- For a more chocolatey look, use chocolate sprinkles instead of rainbow.
- Are you a chocolate fan? Then we think you're going to love the chocolate dessert recipes featured in our free eCookbook, Death by Chocolate: Dessert Heaven with 30 of Our Best Chocolate Recipes.