Chocolate Oatmeal Freckles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get ready to pour yourself a glass of cold milk! We combined butterscotch and chocolate to create a rich, decadent cookie for all ages.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup (1 six-ounce package) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter and sugars until creamy. Add the eggs, milk, and vanilla; beat well. Add the flour, baking soda, and salt; mix well. Stir in the oats, chocolate and butterscotch chips, and the walnuts; mix well.
- Drop by rounded measuring tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 9 to 10 minutes.
- Cool for 1 minute then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Makes about 5 dozen.
- Baking these for 9 to 10 minutes will give you chewy cookies. If you prefer them crispier, bake them for an additional 2 to 3 minutes...it's up to you.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Potato pancakes are a symbolic and scrumptious treat commonly made for Hanukkah. Not only are they super crispy and really tasty, but thanks to the pre-shredded potatoes you can find at your favorite supermarket, these Simple Shredded Potato Pancakes are, well, simple to make!