Chocolate Peanut Butter Clusters
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The kids will think these are magic - and they are. Why, you'll make them in a flash and then they'll disappear just as fast!!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/4 cups (1 6-ounce package) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (12 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 package (11 ounces) salted peanuts (2-1/3 cups)
What to Do
- In a large glass bowl, combine the chocolate and peanut butter chips. Cover; microwave for 2 to 3 minutes or until partially melted. Stir, then add the peanut butter.
- Microwave 2 to 3 minutes more. Remove from microwave, then stir in the peanuts with a wooden spoon.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper and refrigerate until set.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you're a dunker or a dipper, our Parmesan Onion Board is the perfect addition to your best soup recipes! It's got the bold flavors of onion, poppy seeds, and Parmesan cheese, and let's face it, that goes with just about anything!