Chocolate Peanut Butter Jewels
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Lock these in a safe place or they'll be gone before you know it!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (1 six-ounce package) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup (1 six-ounce package) peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
What to Do
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a small heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips over low heat until smooth. In a large bowl, cream butter, sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy. Beat in melted chocolate chips and egg whites. Gradually beat in flour mixture, alternately with water. Stir in peanut butter chips. Cover and chill at least 45 minutes or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Shape dough into 1-1/2-inch balls. Roll in confectioners' sugar, coating generously.
- Place on prepared cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until sides are set, but centers are still slightly soft. Cool.
The chocolate chips can be melted in the microwave (in a microwave-safe bowl) for about 2 to 3 minutes. The time will vary depending upon the strength of your microwave, so keep an eye on them!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you're a dunker or a dipper, our Parmesan Onion Board is the perfect addition to your best soup recipes! It's got the bold flavors of onion, poppy seeds, and Parmesan cheese, and let's face it, that goes with just about anything!