We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These shortbread-style Chocolate-Studded Snowballs are a crowd-pleasing favorite. They have a tendency to disappear fast once you set out a platter with 'em, so be sure to tuck away a few for yourself!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line baking sheets with wax paper.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, combine butter, 1/2 cup sugar, and the vanilla; mix until fluffy. Add flour and salt and mix until dough comes together. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into 24 (1-inch) balls and place on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake cookies for 7 to 10 minutes or until bottoms begin to brown.
- Remove and let cool 1 minute. In a shallow dish, place remaining sugar. Roll cookies in sugar, covering completely. Place on wire racks to cool completely. Store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
- These tasty cookies are part of our 2016 Christmas Cookie Countdown!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 193
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 12g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 7.2g 36 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 1.3g 3 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 92mg 4 %
- Total Carbohydrates 22g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you're a dunker or a dipper, our Parmesan Onion Board is the perfect addition to your best soup recipes! It's got the bold flavors of onion, poppy seeds, and Parmesan cheese, and let's face it, that goes with just about anything!