Chocolaty Oatmeal Drops
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 1/2 dozen drops
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
For these chocolaty oatmeal cookies, you get a head start with the dough by using sugar cookie mix. That's our kind of recipe!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 (22.3-ounce) package sugar cookie mix
- 1 cup uncooked quick-cooking oats
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
What to Do
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Melt 1/2 cup chocolate chips in a saucepan over low heat, stirring often. Combine melted chocolate, sugar cookie mix, and remaining 5 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring until well blended. Stir in remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls 1 inch apart onto lightly greased baking sheets. Bake 10 minutes. Let cool slightly; remove to wire racks, and let cool completely.