We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 16 cups
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 11 Min
Try flipping your muffin tins over and using the bottoms to make edible cookie cups. What colorful, fun treats you can make by filling them with lots of different fillings! The combinations are endless.
What You'll Need
- 1 (18- to 20-ounce) package refrigerated cookie dough, any flavor
- Assorted fillings (optional)
What to Do
- Freeze packaged dough for an hour, until firm. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Turn a regular-sized muffin tin (or tins) upside down and spray bottom(s) with cooking spray. Slice firm dough into 1/2-inch slices and place a slice on each cup.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes, until dough has baked around cups and turned golden brown. Cool cups 5 to 10 minutes before carefully removing them from pan(s).
The cups are very delicate, so remove them gently. If any do break, it's not a problem, just eat those plain as regular cookies. Fill sugar cookie cups with pie filling or fresh-cut fruit and whipped cream for individual pies. Or how about making chocolate chip cookie cups and filling them with chocolate pudding? WOW!
- Check out other fun ways to use your muffin tin with our recipe collection Unexpected Muffin Tin Recipes: 16 Easy Muffin Tin Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you're a dunker or a dipper, our Parmesan Onion Board is the perfect addition to your best soup recipes! It's got the bold flavors of onion, poppy seeds, and Parmesan cheese, and let's face it, that goes with just about anything!