We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Is it a cookie or a tart? Our homemade cookie tarts are a combo of both and a cinch to make. Store-bought chocolate chip cookies are smothered in whipped topping and garnished with fresh fruit and chocolate to create this homemade dessert treat!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 large bakery-style chocolate chip cookies
- 6 kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 6 strawberries, sliced
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable shortening
What to Do
- Spread whipped topping evenly over the top of each cookie.
- Arrange kiwi slices around the outer edge of each cookie, and strawberry slices in the center.
- In a small saucepan, melt the chocolate chips and shortening over low heat.
- With a fork, drizzle the melted chocolate over the fruit tarts; let the chocolate set. Serve, or cover loosely and chill until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 475
- Calories from Fat 224
- Total Fat 25g 38 %
- Saturated Fat 13g 66 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.5g 7 %
- Cholesterol 12mg 4 %
- Sodium 141mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 66g 22 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.5g 14 %
- Sugars 44g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.