Cranberry Shortbread Drops
Cranberry shortbread cookies don't get any better than this!
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These cookies are melt-in-your-mouth delicious. No, honestly, pop one of these Cranberry Shortbread Drops into your mouth and experience everything a buttery shortbread cookie should be, with the added bonus of creamy white chocolate pieces and flavorful dried cranberries. Yum!
If you serve these cranberry shortbread cookies this holiday season, you can expect to be asked to make them again. The good news is that we don't think you'll mind at all, because they are actually really simple to make! Just follow our easy recipe and check out the video above to learn how. Enjoy!
What You'll Need
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg, plus 1 egg yolk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in egg and egg yolk, vanilla, and salt. Add flour; mix well. Stir in dried cranberries, white chocolate chips, and walnuts. Drop by small teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned on bottom.
We get creative with cranberries because we love them so much around here! Here's a collection we think you'll enjoy!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Just because we have our weeknight routines, well, that doesn't mean they have to be boring. Sure, there are a lot of delicious shrimp fried rice recipes out there, but the secret that makes ours stand apart is chilling the rice before we cook it. It makes the fried rice lighter, and it won't get mushy later on. .