Cream Filled Cookie Bites
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 40 cookie sandwiches
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Good thing these are so easy to make, 'cause they seem to disappear as fast as you make them. This light, creamy dessert cookie recipe is the perfect treat to serve alongside your favorite cup of tea or coffee. Its soft, smooth texture will have you reaching for more!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, softened
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
What to Do
- In a medium-sized bowl, cream together filling ingredients: butter, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla extract, until smooth and fluffy. Cover and chill until ready to use.
- Meanwhile, in another medium-sized bowl, combine 1 cup butter, heavy cream, and flour, mixing thoroughly. Cover and chill for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Divide dough into quarters, then remove one quarter at a time from refrigerator and do the following: Roll it to a 1/8-inch thickness on a floured board. Cut flattened dough into 1-1/2-inch circles. Use a spatula to transfer rounds to a piece of waxed paper that has been heavily covered with granulated sugar. Turn each round so that both sides are coated with sugar. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Poke each round with a fork 3 or 4 times.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes, or until set but not brown. When cooled, make a sandwich by placing a dollop of filling between 2 cookies. Repeat until all cookies and cream have been combined.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you're a dunker or a dipper, our Parmesan Onion Board is the perfect addition to your best soup recipes! It's got the bold flavors of onion, poppy seeds, and Parmesan cheese, and let's face it, that goes with just about anything!