Crunchy Cinnamon Crisps
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need something sweet and quick for drop-ins? Somewhere between a cookie and candy, these are the answer!
What You'll Need
- 24 whole cinnamon graham crackers
- 1 cup firmly-packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 300 degree F. Line two rimmed baking sheets with aluminum foil. Place the graham crackers on the baking sheets in a single layer.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, bring the brown sugar and butter to a boil over medium-low heat, stirring frequently. Allow to boil for 5 to 6 minutes, or until the sugar is dissolved, stirring constantly. Stir in the pecans and remove from the heat. Pour over the graham crackers, coating completely.
- Bake for 10 minutes, then remove from the oven and allow to cool. Break the cookies in half and store in an airtight container until ready to serve. Makes 4 dozen.
Make sure not to store these in the refrigerator or they'll become soft and grainy.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
As the weather cools off and fall rolls in, we're often looking for new and comforting desserts for the season. Our Sweet Potato Cake takes your favorite everyday sweet potatoes and combines them with a few simple ingredients, before topping it with a homemade cream cheese frosting. What you get is a super moist, super cozy cake that the whole family will want a piece of.