Double Chocolate Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 54 (4 1/2 dozen)
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
If you love chocolate and homemade cookies, than what could be yummier than a double dose of chocolate flavor with these easy cookies made from...a cake mix! You just have to try em!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18-1/4-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat together cake mix, vegetable oil, and eggs, until batter is smooth.
- Stir in chocolate chips and pecans. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased baking sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Melt a few caramels and drizzle on top and between pecans...then they're like Turtle Cookies!
- Double chocolate -- Mmm! Here's another one that'll satisfy your chocolate craving -- Double Chocolate Cookie Bars.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 54
- Calories 228
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 13g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 6.5g 32 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.8g 2 %
- Cholesterol 6.9mg 2 %
- Sodium 75mg 3 %
- Total Carbohydrates 32g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g 1 %
- Sugars 23g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!