Doubly Chocolate Chewies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What could possibly be better than a chocolate cookie, except a chocolate cookie with twice the chocolate?!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup baking cocoa
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- In another large bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; add to the butter mixture. Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or just until set. Cool slightly before removing from the cookie sheets.
Makes about 30.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you're a dunker or a dipper, our Parmesan Onion Board is the perfect addition to your best soup recipes! It's got the bold flavors of onion, poppy seeds, and Parmesan cheese, and let's face it, that goes with just about anything!