Easiest Peanut Butter Cookies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These flourless cookies taste great and bake in just fifteen minutes, making them the perfect cookie recipe for any occasion! We just know that your whole gang is gonna go nuts over our Easiest Peanut Butter Cookies!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients until combined. Shape dough into 1-inch balls and place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets. Flatten gently in a crisscross pattern with tines of a fork.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden. Remove to wire racks to cool.
You are not reading this wrong, there is NO flour in this recipe! Enjoy!
- Good news! This dough freezes well, so you can keep a batch on hand to bake whenever a cravin' strikes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Calories 79
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5g 7 %
- Saturated Fat 1.0g 5 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.4g 5 %
- Cholesterol 6.2mg 2 %
- Sodium 42mg 2 %
- Total Carbohydrates 8.4g 3 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2 %
- Sugars 7.5g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!